Monday, April 21, 2008

Girls Day Out!

Hilary, Me and Lisa
Last Saturday I stepped out of the role of mommy for a couple of hours to hang out with the girls. We went to Gardner Village where we were guests at a fashion show put on by Motif. (I love that store and highly recommend it!) A very pregnant Alicia Richmond hosted the show and we saw way too many cute things. Alicia has a segment on Good Things Utah called Chic on a Shoestring and she had a lot of cute ideas. So heads up, the spring/summer fashions are layers and mixing bright colors together. I love the layer look and the bright colors will be fun. We were served lunch and went shopping at Motif afterward. It was packed and they were out of sizes in 5 minutes. (You would think that they would have stocked up their store). Lisa and I found some hot sunglasses and I found some jewelry I liked. I also won the raffle drawing. I won a new bag from Posh Frippery. It is way cute and I was pretty excited. It was a great day of spending time with my girlfriends, shopping, and having lunch. It was amazingly refreshing and great for Daddy to get in some babysitting time. This is the purse that I won. It would be the prefect diaper bag but I won't do that to Nathan although he probably wouldn't know the difference.

4 comments:

Andrea J said...

This post looks so springy! Congrats on winning such a great bag, I think you should use it as a diaper bag and make Ryan carry it at church :)

Haskins said...

How fun!! Wish I could of come!! Um, that diaper bag is too die for! I just love it. I would totally use it if I were you! I am so jealous I love it! Glad you had fun.

The Palefaus said...

Hi Ashley! Sorry to get to you so late- just trying to figure all this out. Anyways, we really gotta hang out when I come back! That diaper bag is really cute! lol- I agree with what andrea said, use it as a diaper bag and make Ryan carry it at church! haha. Anyways, happy blogging! :)

The Kings said...

Ash-
I had so much fun with you and Hilary!! It's always a blast hanging out with you and our friends on "Girls Day"!! I'm sure gonna miss this!!