Thursday, April 10, 2008

Easter Weekend



Over Easter weekend went to Tucson, AZ. It was Nathan's very first vacation and airplane ride. I was a little worried about the airplane ride but he did great. Nathan got to meet his cousin Robbie for the very first time and we got to see where Shelley and Chad (Ryan's sister and husband) live. This was my first trip to Arizona and I thought all of the cactus were awesome. We had the whole Arizona experience, we went shooting in the desert and hiked among the cactus. We also went for some good Mexican food. While we were at the restaurant I saw Steven Baldwin and when I tried to tell everyone I was with they were not sure they believed me. I saw his arms and he had the same tattoos as Steven. Ryan later saw him on the Apprentice and agreed that it really was him. What was he doing in Arizona in a little Mexican restaurant Easter weekend? Maybe I should have gotten his autograph....nah.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Yeah! You started a blog! Nathan is so adorable, I love the pictures! Although, you guys are in big trouble... coming to AZ and not calling us?!