
We had a fun filled 4th and I hope everyone else did! Nathan sure enjoyed his day.

I started out the day going to the morning show Good Things Utah with my friends Lisa and Christi. We had a blast and I thought it was pretty cool that I was on TV for like a second. It was interesting to be in the studio. The set is a lot smaller than they make it look on TV. All of the girls were sooo nice and even prettier in person. We had fun.

We were melting so we went swimming. Nathan is loving the pool these days.

Later we went with our good friends the Kings to their family BBQ and fireworks. I was impressed with how well Nathan did. I wasn't sure how well he was going to like the fireworks. But he just sat in my lap and watched away. He looks like he is sleeping in the picture but he was wide awake and ready for fun!

5 comments:
That's awesome that you went to Good Things Utah! Quite a few people I know have been guest hosts in the last couple weeks.
looks like you had a lot of fun!! Wish I could of come to Good things Utah that looks like a lot of fun!
I'm so jealous you got to go to Good Things Utah! I love that show when I can watch it. :)
That was a lot of fun! We should get together and walk in the mornings. I had such a good time when we went awhile ago!
How cool! I love the crafty stuff they do on Good Things Utah. Looks like a fun day.
Post a Comment