Last week I hosted my first craft night with my friends. We all made these fun Halloween decorations. They turned out really cute and we had a great time crafting together. Ryan played a big part in it too. He cut out all of the wood for everyone and drilled the final holes to finish it off. We were so glad that it was a success and it was a lot of fun to get creative. I think we should go into business (not likely). (: Thanks to everyone who came. It was a blast!!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That's really, really cute! How fun, I wish I could have come :)
How cute! We need to find a time that we could get together- we miss you guys!
Oh my gosh, Ash! That is darling! What a crafter you are. I am totally into crafting. We should make stuff together. Or you should go into business so I can buy your cute stuff.
Ash- Iknew you had it in you!! Now that I am gone, the party begins-not fair!! I miss all of our parties!! I hope you don't mind, but I have tagged you on my blog. I will call you soon!! Love YoU!!
That was so much fun!! Thanks for doing that for all of us!! They turned out so cute!!
Post a Comment