Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Morning

The Easter Bunny made a visit to our house. It was so fun doing an Easter basket for Nathan this year. Last year he was a little too young to appreciate one. Everyone got their own Easter basket and we all enjoyed them.
He loved his Little People tractor of course. I really like the Little People toys and remember having some when I was growing up. I got a great deal at buy one get one free. We saved the other one for some other day when we need something new.

He also got a sandbox toy set for the fabulous sand box Ryan is creating in the backyard. Nathan likes to dig so we can't wait and I am sure we will be spending many hours back there. Play date anyone?


He also got a new truck from Grandma and he LOVED it. He carried it around all day.


Enjoying his new tractor.








He also loved the eggs in his basket. I filled them with fruit snacks since he really doesn't eat candy and he thought that was so exciting.


2 comments:

Marny said...

He is so big and I'm so sad we didn't get to come visit while we were in town last month. We are moving back in just a few weeks though and our little guys need to meet. Garrett can dig in the sand for hours and we are putting a sand box in our backyard too. We will definitely need a play date for the boys and so we can catch up too :)

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Ash, you guys look like you are having so much fun with Nathan! He is so cute. Mak has those froggy jammies too! Miss ya!