Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Disneyland!!!

Back in April my parents took the whole family to Disneyland to celebrate their 20th anniversary. We had a great time together and Ryan and I hadn't been since our honeymoon. I had forgotten how awesome Disneyland really is!! It really is the happiest place on earth! The whole family ready for our day of adventure.

Nathan enjoyed his time with Grandma and Grandpa. Thanks for a wonderful trip!!Nathan had a great time at Disneyland. He is still a bit young to fully appreciate it but he did LOVE Toon Town. There were so many fun things to climb on and explore. He got to ride a few rides and I think Autotopia was his favorite.
Our future pianist. He had a great time with this piano in Goofy's house.

Goofy's Chair.



Getting ready to ride Pirate's of the Caribbean. My favorite ride!!



Enjoying time together in the sunshine.

1 comment:

The Kings said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! We will have to do this together one day soon!! I miss you tons and can't wait to see you again. You look fabulous of course and congrats again on your new addition!!

LOVE YOU!!