Monday, August 24, 2009

Beautiful Baby Bump!

Here it is, a picture of the baby bump. This is at 20 weeks and I am now 25. It has gone by so fast! I love being pregnant and I have one active little guy in there. He is moving a lot these days. Our family is so excited. Nathan hasn't really caught on to the whole idea of a baby. But he is pretty smart and does notice that there is something different. He really likes other kids and is especially drawn to babies so we are hoping that sticks when our new guy becomes a part of our family.
My family brings me so much joy and we feel so blessed to have our family grow. A baby is truly a miracle and gift from heaven. I absolutely love being a mother and cherish that role. We can't wait to meet this new little guy!

5 comments:

derbs said...

you look so cute

April & Josh said...

You look so good Ash! We all need to get together for lunch again!

MBurt said...

You look fantastic, super cute as always. I am glad to hear everything is going good. Talmage was really into babies before Adeline came. We took advantage and had him practice being soft and quiet. I think it helped.

Christi said...

You are such a cute pregnant girl!

Clarissa said...

Congratulations! Your family is soo cute. I'm sure the new one will fit in perfectly. I miss you! Hope all is well :)