On of the funnest parts of Christmas is watching the pure joy on your children's face as the run out to the Christmas tree and with lots of excitement open each gift.
We had a wonderful Christmas together as a family. It was so precious watching Nathan and James enjoying opening gifts and loving each one no matter how big or small. I was enjoying it so much I almost forgot that there were a few for Ryan and I to open.
We had the best Christmas day. We woke up, opened presents in our jammies (making quite a big mess in the process), had a very yummy breakfast, played with new toys all day long, and ate lots of Christmas treats like the sugar cookies we had made together. It was the perfect day!
Our family is so blessed and we got some fun new things. The boys each got a different train set, books, games, and a shopping cart with play food. Ryan and I got a some nice things too but my most favorite gift: being with my cute little family creating happy memories.


No comments:
Post a Comment