James' first year has gone by so fast. It seems like it was just a few months ago that we had a tiny new little baby and now he is a growing boy. James' life has been a happy one so far and we are so grateful for his presence in our family. Every time I see his cute little face or the funny things he does I can't help but smile or laugh. James is a very easy going kind of guy and is always happy to go with the flow. He is a momma's boy and one of my favorite things in the world is to snuggle with my Jamers. I love to hear his cute voice say mama or feel a little tug at my leg. Our family is so blessed to have James in it and he adds so much joy. We love you James!
Monday, February 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment