James has been mastering the art of walking lately. A little while ago he took his first unsure steps and is slowly making progress. It is the cutest thing to watch him work up the courage and take a few steps on his own. He gets this excited little look on his face when he is going to do it and then has a big smile as he wobbles around and then falls. You can tell he is so proud of himself as we cheer him on. I love the process. The pictures above are pretty much what it looks like when he is walking to you. Mouth open and everything. (: He still prefers crawling but will walk around with the aide of someone or try to take a few steps on his own. He can now stand up on his own and walk a little ways. He also likes to walk back and forth to Ryan and I and gets so excited he usually ends up falling a lot but always with a big smile on his face.
Nathan is his cheerleader. Anytime he stands up on his own or lets go of something Nathan shouts "Mom, look, he is standing!" or "look Jamers is gonna walk!" He gets so excited for him and it is so cute. Sometimes Nathan will hold out his arms and say "come here, walk to me Jamers."
I love the crawling stage and I have a feeling that I am going to be a lot busier once James has mastered his walking or maybe he will just go right to running (:
Nathan is his cheerleader. Anytime he stands up on his own or lets go of something Nathan shouts "Mom, look, he is standing!" or "look Jamers is gonna walk!" He gets so excited for him and it is so cute. Sometimes Nathan will hold out his arms and say "come here, walk to me Jamers."
I love the crawling stage and I have a feeling that I am going to be a lot busier once James has mastered his walking or maybe he will just go right to running (:


No comments:
Post a Comment