Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Busy Boys

There are some days when I am feeling a little behind on everything like laundry, dishes, returning phone calls, posting on my blog, showering (: and this is why.......I have got two busy boys!
This is what happens when I leave the pantry door open and leave the room for a few minutes maybe uselessly trying to make a phone call.
James is my busy walking boy who is loving the independence.  He loves to take your hand and walk and walk and walk.  I am his favorite walking buddy and we spend a lot of time surveying the inside and outside of our home.

Wrestling on the couch.  I don't know how many times a day those cushions come of the couch. 

Playing in the sun room when it is too darn cold outside. Spring where are you?

My Acrobats

The bug viewer..a funny story behind it.
While shopping at Target one week we found a plastic bug viewer in the dollar section and brought it home.  We were playing in James' room one day and happen to find a tiny white spider in the corner.  I ran to get the bug viewer, caught the spider in it and put the lid on.  Nathan and James thought it was pretty cool to see the bug close up.  James grabbed it out of my hands, examined it for a few minutes, decided he was done with it and chucked it across the room.  Remember that this item was in the dollar section because it easily broke apart when it hit the ground and the spider came crawling out quite quickly towards us.  Nathan and I both screamed and ran for cover.  I quickly got the spider back in the container and just burst out into laughter.  James just looked at Nathan and I like he didn't know what the big deal was while Nathan and I felt like we had just escaped the fury of a scary spider.  It was so funny and we laughed about it for days.  After we released the spider back outside Nathan looked at me very seriously and said "Mom, I want to find a ladybug".  No more spiders for us, at least Nathan and I. (:

No comments: