Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Costumes



Last year Nathan's friend Adam was a hamburger for Halloween and he thought that was pretty cool.  At first he wanted to be a hamburger for Halloween this year so we borrowed the costume and as the month carried on his mind changed a few times and he finally settled on the costume he wore two years ago..a fireman.  It  was easy enough for me because we pretty much had everything already.  It does make me laugh that this year the sleeves are a little short. (:
Because Nathan was originally going to be a hamburger I thought it would be cute to have James as a hot dog.  I made him an awesome costume and when it came down to it he didn't want to have anything to do with it.  He only wanted to wear his costume from last year...a dragon.  The pants didn't fit but the top did.  Again very easy for me because we already had it.  What was I thinking trying to plan costumes? (:  James loved his dragon costume and he wore it everywhere.  I did a lot of errands with a dragon in my shopping cart.  I thought he was the cutest little dragon there could be.
I like to try to coordinate costumes or go with a theme and while I thought my plan fell through with the hot dog and hamburger Nathan made the comment that he was the fireman to put out James the dragon' fire. (: Next year maybe I will just leave it up to them.

No comments: