Friday, May 2, 2008

Milestones

Nathan is growing and developing so fast. He has started reaching for objects and loves putting them in his mouth (his fingers are still his favorite though). It is amazing to watch. You can just see him thinking about what he needs to do to grasp the toy. But he is still learning how to get it in his mouth. He misses a lot (: Nathan is also so aware of his surroundings. He loves looking at everything and he especially loves staring at people. Nathan also loves staring at himself in the mirror. He loves watching the baby smile back at him.
Nathan has become quite the fan of his baby einstien entertainer. It is so fun to watch him try to play with the toys. He likes spinning them and chewing on his dinosuars ear. Yum.
Nathan is also awesome at tummy time now but it is still not his favorite. He still has not rolled over but has been really close (his arms always get in the way). Sometimes I think he may be crawling before he actually rolls over.

3 comments:

Haskins said...

He is so cute!! I love that age. They are so fun and I love all the different milestone they go thru!

The Kings said...

Word! Nate dog in the house! Love it.

The Palefaus said...

oh my gosh, he is so cute! Good luck with the flight- I'm nervous for our flight home with her! hopefully he does as good as his first.