Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ready For Summer!

Nathan is ready for summer and so are we! I can't wait for warmer days. Nathan and I are heading to beautiful San Diego tomorrow. Grandmas are very excited. This will be Nathan's first trip to Grandma's house. I am a little nervous flying by myself with Nathan but when we went to Tucson he did awesome so I hope he will feel the same way about his second trip. While in San Diego Nathan will have his first experience at the beach and we are heading to the Wild Animal Park. California here we come!
I just added this picture because it is funny. He loves his elephant and loves to suck on his nose. Everything goes in the mouth now. Including fist fulls of mommy's hair. Ouch! (:

1 comment:

Haskins said...

Nathan looks so cute!! Maddi use to do that a lot. She had an elephant kind of like Nathan and she would suck on it all time. I love it! Cute pics