
Nathan found his toes. It is pretty funny to watch because he pulls his socks off, tries to eat them and then goes for the toes. I am impressed at how flexible he is. I think Nathan is teething because he has been chewing on anything he can get in his mouth and he drools all day everyday. He has been doing this for almost 2 months. These teeth are sure taking a long time to make their debut but right now we are enjoying his toothless smiles. (:


We are also still working on the rice cereal. I don't know if it is just me but I love feeding him. It is so fun to see how big of a mess we can make. I can't wait until he can have
spaghetti and red jello.
3 comments:
Don't you love when they find their toes? It is so cute. Nathan is so precious!
So cute! It was so fun seeing you and Nathan last week, we loved the cupcakes.
How cute!! The second picture makes me laugh because it looks as though he's patiently waiting for his next bite.
Post a Comment