Last Sunday we decided it was time to try the rice cereal. We were quite pleased at how well he did. Of course more came out then went in. He kept opening his mouth for more but didn't really know what to do with it. He even pulled a couple of faces that said "what is this?". But overall he did really well and we considered the meal a success. You will also notice Zoey our dog in the background. I think she was hoping that Nathan would share a little with her. She doesn't need to worry because there will be many messes to clean up in the future.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
He's getting so old! Way to eat :)
That is about the time we tried it with Talmage. They don't really get what to do with their tongues. It is cute. Now Talmage is eating everything in sight. He is a hungry boy. Ash, you should totally do a race, weather it is a tri or just running. If there is a fun 5K around you let me know and we can push the strollers together.
Hi Ashley! It's Kim Anderson(McDougal), Chrissy's old friend. I found your blog through Erin's so I hope you don't mind. Your little boy is ADORABLE! Tell Chrissy HI for me.
aww...soooo cute! I love the facial expressions!!
Nathan is so cute! We're very happy for you guys!
Jen and Ty
Ash! I just found your blog. Nathan is sooo cute! He is seriously a beautiful baby. It was so fun to see you today. It's so fun to keep in touch through blogging. Our blog is:
http://lyndsiedaniel.blogspot.com/
Keep in touch! We should go to dinner sometime. Love, Lyns
Hello! I can't believe how big Nathan is getting... 5 months! Wow.
Sorry I never called, we were out of the country for three weeks... We should all get together before the Kings leave. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment