
On Saturday we decided to do the
Cecret Lake Hike. It is one of those shorter hikes that is perfect for Nathan. Nathan enjoyed the hike. He smiled and waved and everyone walking by. He kicked his legs and babbled the whole way. It made for a fun hike.


The lake was beautiful and so still.

Nathan enjoyed his lunch by the lake while Ryan explored.

Nathan managed to twist his hat while he was trying to pull it off.
He was looking pretty hip.
2 comments:
Hey Ash...What the heck happened to your little baby? Did you trade him in for an older one? I can't believe how much he has grown up since I've been gone...didn't I tell you that's not allowed?! I really miss you, and glad to see you are all doing great.- Lubs!!
That place looks so beautiful what a fun thing to do!
Post a Comment