Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Just for Fun

Nathan has been waking up in the craziest positions lately. He rolls everywhere in his crib until he gets stuck.
Nathan's new thing is to pull all of his toys out of the basket.
A day in the yard with daddy. Do I need to say more?
Nathan is growing hair and teeth like crazy. He has eight teeth!! And his hair is getting so long it hangs over his ears.
Wasn't too sure about the alphabet house at first but then he loved it.

My favorite guys!
Ready for the ride.
He is starting to roll to things that look interesting. He is working so hard on crawling but just can't figure out how to get his knees under him. Rolling and scooting work for now.
Trying on his fall wardrobe.


3 comments:

MBurt said...

So cute and fun Ashley. We need to get our boys together. Lets get something on the calendar so it actually happens. Looks like you guys are doing great.

Marny said...

What a cutie! I can't believe you can actually comb his hair. Don't know what that would be like :)

Cindy said...

Cute pictures! Nathan is getting so big, I can't believe it. I love the dirt picture! That's what happens when we trust the kids with our husbands, right?!