Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fun at the Fair

It has been a tradition for us to go the Utah State Fair every year. This year it was a lot of fun because Nathan got to come along for his first Fair experience. He was quite intrigued by all of the farm animals and the sounds they made. He got to eat a snow cone, grandma bought him a cowboy hat, he saw the amazing butter cow display and he got his picture on a pumpkin. We had a great time. Family PhotoThe classic tractor picture of Ryan and Nathan (we get one evey year).

Nathan even got to play a fair game. He picked out one of the boats and won a stuffed frog. Awesome!

Nathan's first cowboy hat. Yee-haa!! We decided he would be a cowboy for Halloween. Now where do I find cowboy boots that little?

Checking out the farm animals.

Nathan and I with Big Red (biggest cow ever!)

And finally a picture on a pumpkin.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I have cowboy boots! They're little, but maybe not "Nathan-little." Carter wore them when he was about 1 1/2, I guess. So yeah, they're probably way too big. But if you can't find anything else, maybe they would work if you stuff them with something. We got them at Payless, by the way, so maybe you can check there! Oh, and great fair pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast! We went on an afternoon for a bit and the kids really liked it. But my sister-in-law took all the pictures for us and it turns out she had a defective memory card, so we have no pictures! You win some, you lose some, right?! I hope you guys area doing great, and we'll have to catch up in person one of these days!

Haskins said...

So cute!!! I love his cowboy hat that is darling!! What a cute family you have! Glad you had fun!

Clarissa said...

You and Nathan are SO cute! Hope to see you again soon :)