Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What is Nathan up to these days?

Nathan is working really hard on becoming mobile. He hasn't quite figured out how to crawl forward but rocks back and forth, pushes himself backwards and does 360's. My new favorite is his "frog hop". He lifts himself up pushes forward and plops on the ground and does that over and over until he gets where he is going.Nathan is also mastering the push up. He sure is a strong little guy. He does this several times a day. It is very entertaining to watch. One of these days he may just stand right up. While Nathan is working on crawling he manages to get into interesting places like under the bed, behind drapes, under coffee tables, etc.
Nathan has now advanced to a "big boy" car seat. He was getting way to long for the other one and he seems to enjoy this one a lot more. I love it too because it converts to a booster seat for later.
Dumping his cereal on the floor.
Our Spiderman

He loves his new rocking chair and even rocks in it. He is so grown up and in that outfut looks like he is ready for Charter School.
We started a play group and Nathan enjoys playing with all of his new friends. He is also very good about sharing his toys. I hope it lasts.

Worn out after all his crawling and exploring.


Nathan "singing" in his cup at bath time. He loves to put the empty cup up to his mouth and make noises in it. We have a very funny guy.

So big in his 18 month size pajamas! He is tall and thin just like his daddy.



7 comments:

Cindy said...

18 month pajamas?! That's the size Abby wears! She's a tiny little thing - she was in the 2nd percentile at her 16-month check-up! How big is Nathan these days? He's sure a cutie!

Melenie said...

What a big boy. That car seat looks really nice, and he fits in it perfect. Cute pictures.

{Kim} said...

He's one handsome dude! I laughed pretty hard at the crawling thing cause Rian does the SAME thing. I like to think of it as flopping. Rian also does the downward dog yoga move with her head on the floor butt in the air. She'll walk her feet up towards her hands while they're on the floor too. Does Nathan do much of that as well?

Marny said...

You probably hate me to say this, but he is getting so big! That push up picture is my favorite! He is so cute!!!

Christy said...

Hey...this is Christy (Reza's wife) anyways...I found the thank you card I wrote several months ago, but apparently didn't send. I can't find your address either...Would you mind emailing it to me? christy dot frost at gmail dot com. Thanks...and very cute baby!

Haskins said...

Nate is so cute!! He is getting so big I cant believe it! Um, that picture of me with my gut hanging out makes me want to puke!! Yuck!! Other than that really cute pics!

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Nathan is so stinking cute! I can't believe how big he is. You guys look like you are doing great. I can't wait until we get a garden next year! Those veggies look delicious.