Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cookie Monster!!

Nathan's new favorite treat is cookies and milk! I was having some one day and he wanted a cookie so I gave him one and he went right ahead and dunked it in the milk. It was awesome. So now we enjoy cookies and milk together. He makes a huge mess but we have so much fun.
We have had a really hard couple of weeks so it was great to see him smile. Right after Ryan's birthday Nathan got sick with a cold which then turned to croup. After we got the croup cleared up he had a cold for about a week and then started the beginning of last week with an ear infection. It was his first and hopefully his last. We have been to the doctor three times in 10 days. Poor little guy was so miserable. We are on the mend now and he is back to his happy self.





That is how I feel about cookies and milk too! Oreo's are our favorite!! We even had the spring time addition with yellow frosting. Yum!





Hippity Hoppity Easter is on its way!!
I was putting up Easter decorations and Nathan loved these Peep sunglasses. I think they are quite stylish. He also experienced a plastic egg for the first time. He was fascinated by it, especially when it came apart. Imagine how exciting it will be when there is something in it. That is what I love about Nathan, he finds joy in the simplest things like a 10 cent plastic egg. We should all try to be more like kids!

2 comments:

Melenie said...

Ha ha! I love that third picture, it's priceless. I'm just glad that you can have milk again!

I'll have to try plastic eggs with Adam, I haven't thought of that yet. Easter will be fun for our little guys this year.

MBurt said...

Oh man, I can totally relate to the sick kid roughness. I feel like I have paid my co-pay enough in the last month to cover my whole deductible for the year. If only I was so lucky, huh! I am glad he is feeling better. Talmage takes oreos apart (without being taught that) but then doesn't eat them. Maybe he knows they need to be dunked... really what is an oreo without milk. Any fun plans for Easter. I love holidays and kids!