We have been working on our master bathroom on and off for quite awhile. Ryan started working on it again last week and it was really the first time Nathan had ever seen it because the door is always shut. Nathan was amazed at this new discovery and he loved helping Ryan. We even got out his tool box and he played with Daddy all afternoon. Like Father like Son. Now if we can just teach Nathan how to tile. (: 
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Moehle- are you ever going to finish that bathroom? I think you need to contract it out and focus on watering your lawn this spring/summer.
Congrats on getting going on the bathroom again. Hope it goes smoothly. Your little walker is a movin'. It's life changing, for him and you`
I can't believe how big Nathan is, and I can't believe how good your bathroom looks compared to last time I saw it...nice job ryan!
Miss you as always!!
Post a Comment