Thursday, June 18, 2009

Baby on the Way

Our newest family member is due to arrive December 7th, five days before Nathan's 2nd birthday. A little crazy I know but we are SO EXCITED that our family is growing. I am 15 weeks along and happy to finally be into the second trimester. That first trimester was a hard one this time around. I don't remember being so sick and tired with Nathan. Maybe that is just how it goes but I am glad to be feeling better. I am still tired all the time but I am pretty sure that is because I have a very active 18 month old to keep up with. We are looking forward to the first ultrasound in just a couple of weeks and we can't wait to find out what we are having. We thought we were tough enough to wait to find out this time but I am just too much of a planner and I can't wait to start making plans! We have absolutely no thoughts about what we are having and we would be happy either way. We just can't wait to meet this new little blessing.

6 comments:

Andrea J said...

Congratulations! I kind of wondered if you were pregnant, fewer blog posts the last 15 weeks or so.

Marny said...

I am so excited for you!!! I can't believe you are doing another December baby :) That is going to be a busy month for you. Glad to hear you are feeling well.

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Congratulations! That is such exciting news! Glad you are feeling better, Ash. Can't wait to hear more updates!

MBurt said...

Congrats again! We are so excited that you'll be joining us with two kids. Kind of crazy to imagine. I am hoping this little girl decides to come sooner rather than later. Just when I think I can't go another day or get any bigger, I do! I am glad you are feeling better. I am voting for a blond girl like her mom. Can't wait to find out! Oh, and the 7th is my birthday, I'm loving it!

Andrea Holley said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you're feeling better now. I wish we lived close enough to let our little ones play together!

Jen and Ty said...

Congratulations! I am very excited for you guys!

-Jen