Est. 2003
Congrats!! When are you due? How are you feeling? We need to get together this summer. Nathan will be such a cute older brother.
Congratulations when are you due?
Yay!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys. Lets plan a get together soon :)
Congrats!! When are you due?
Congrats! We're so excited for your family! How fun! When is the big date? Are you delivering at St. Mark's?
Congratulations!! That is exciting news and I'm really happy for you. I hope you've been feeling okay!!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I hope that you are feeling well.
Congratulations! I am very excited that you will have another cutie!
Hey SIS! Can't wait to be an Aunt again! I love you!!!!!-Lori
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Congrats!! When are you due? How are you feeling? We need to get together this summer. Nathan will be such a cute older brother.
Congratulations when are you due?
Yay!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys. Lets plan a get together soon :)
Congrats!! When are you due?
Congrats! We're so excited for your family! How fun! When is the big date? Are you delivering at St. Mark's?
Congratulations!! That is exciting news and I'm really happy for you. I hope you've been feeling okay!!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I hope that you are feeling well.
Congratulations! I am very excited that you will have another cutie!
Hey SIS! Can't wait to be an Aunt again! I love you!!!!!
-Lori
Post a Comment