I know that Halloween was almost a month ago but we had so much fun I had to post pictures anyway. Nathan was fireman and his costume turned out so cute. He loved wearing it too. Especially the hat and boots. He eventually figured out the whole Trick or Treating thing and we had so much fun taking him around the neighborhood and doing the Trunk or Treat. 

Our friends the Kings came for a visit from Washington. Lisa and I are best friends and we always laugh about how connected we are. Well our children's costumes prove it. We didn't know what each was going to be and it just happened that we had a fireman and a Dalmatian.
Ryan and I attended an adult only costume party that was an absolute blast!! We got really creative with our costumes and had fun making them. Since I was 8 months pregnant I wanted to incorporate it into the costume. So here we are the Bun in the Oven and the Bun Maker. We won for most creative couple.
During the month of October we spent some time doing fun things with our playgroup. This is our group at Engh Gardens. I am so glad to have such an awesome group of moms to hang out with.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Your costumes are hilarious. I had Spencer run over to the computer to show him your great idea. Nice work.
Post a Comment