Saturday, November 21, 2009

Can't Wait!

Nathan is so excited about being a big brother. We have been talking about it a lot lately. He loves to give the baby hugs and pat the baby. When I ask him if he is going to be a good big brother he confidently says "yep". Every night after he gives me a hug he has to give the baby a hug too. It is so sweet and we all can't wait to meet our little bundle of joy.
The baby bump

5 comments:

Nat said...

Good luck with the delivery. I'm sure you are supper excited. We need to see you guys sometime it has been way too long.

April & Josh said...

Good luck with tomorrow Ash! Keep me posted! Nathan will be such a great big brother. :)

Melenie said...

I'm so excited for you all! I'll be thinking of you, you better post pictures and the name fast!

Thanks for sharing your snacks with Adam, Nathan!

Marny said...

How exciting!!! I hope you get some sleep tonight even with the excitement of knowing what's coming tomorrow. Good luck with everything and we will have to catch up soon :)

MBurt said...

You look cute! Any day now, it's hard to be patient! We can't wait to hear the news and to meet the little guy. Good luck!