Tuesday, November 24, 2009

James Ryan Moehle

Born Monday, November 23, 2009
6 pounds, 9 ounces
18.5 inches

14 comments:

derbs said...

he is cute

MBurt said...

Yea! What a cutie. Congrats you guys. I'm glad he is healthy. Do you think he looks like Nathan?

Jared and Reini said...

Congrats! What a darling baby! I am so thrilled for you and Ryan. You are going to be the cutest mom with 2 boys....

We miss you guys! Maybe in a few months, we could get together!

Love ya~

Andrea J said...

Happy Birthday James! You were born to a great family. How is it that you two had a small baby? Your both so lovely long. Not surprising that he's so cute though.

Melenie said...

Congratulations! I LOVE the name James. He looks just like Nathan!

Marny said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited you posted pictures so soon! He is adorable and so tiny!!! You look too good to have just had a baby Ashley :)

April & Josh said...

Congrats again Ash! He is so adorable! We'll have to get together soon so I can meet him. :)

Hilary said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for you guys! He looks so cute!

Hil

Anonymous said...

What a cute family we are so happy for you all..

take care

Lis & Kendahl Heffron

Rachel Porter said...

Congrats! I hope that you are recovering well and getting some sleep. I did not realize how tiring newborns can be.

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

So cute! Congrats!

The Kings said...

I can't look at your blog without crying... I miss you so much and you are an absolutely beautiful mother and friend. I love you!!
This picture of James looking up at you is truly amazing :)

Julie Renee Holland said...

Congratulations! What a sweetie

Youngins said...

Found your blog! Time to update!