We have a lot of playtime at our house and for the most part the boys play really well together. They have a lot of fun together and can really make a room messy. I have found that it is quite unproductive to clean throughout the day because just when we get something cleaned up there is a new mess to be made. I do love little messes though and while they are good at making a mess Nathan and James do like to help clean up. Sweeping has become a new favorite chore for them to help me with and James does a great job at emptying the dishwasher (: I say empty because if I let him he would have the whole washer empty with dishes all over the house. Now if I could just teach him how to put the dirty ones in. Unraveling the toilet paper is another favorite as well as helping "organize" my laundry. Organizing meaning emptying all the clothes out and making them in piles to roll around in. James and Nathan do like to help with washing. James will sit on top of the dryer and I will hand him clothes to put in the washer. He loves throwing them in. Nathan likes to help me sort the clothes in dark and white piles.
James is my little organizer. From the time he could sit up and get around until now he likes to put things away into containers. Sometimes he will dump something out just to put it back in over and over. I have found pencils in my boots, binkis in toy bins, balls in my speaker and toys in any little random place they can fit. He is so cute about it and while he makes a huge mess in a matter of minutes he does find some joy in "cleaning" it up.
Right now our home is always in a little bit of a state of disarray but I know that one day I might just miss finding pencils in my boots or a little boy rolling in my piles of clean clothes. Right now, I am enjoying their little messes or should I say pretty big messes.
James is my little organizer. From the time he could sit up and get around until now he likes to put things away into containers. Sometimes he will dump something out just to put it back in over and over. I have found pencils in my boots, binkis in toy bins, balls in my speaker and toys in any little random place they can fit. He is so cute about it and while he makes a huge mess in a matter of minutes he does find some joy in "cleaning" it up.
Right now our home is always in a little bit of a state of disarray but I know that one day I might just miss finding pencils in my boots or a little boy rolling in my piles of clean clothes. Right now, I am enjoying their little messes or should I say pretty big messes.



No comments:
Post a Comment