Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Busted Tooth


There is never a dull moment at our house.  One night after the boys were in bed, Ryan who was sitting on the couch, jumped up and ran to the bathroom.  I heard something about a tooth so I ran in after him.  He told me he was biting on his nail and had broken his tooth! It wasn't his real tooth. It was a crown from when he had broken his tooth when he was younger.  Ryan was quite an adventurous kid and he made so many stops to the emergency room his parents finally told him the next time he might have to pay (:
Anyway, I ran to Rite Aid at ten o'clock at night to get some tooth cement.  Long story short, the cement never worked and he couldn't get into the dentist for two days so he was stuck looking like a hillbilly.  His coworkers were a little shocked when he went back to work.  But it is now fixed and looking good.

1 comment:

Melenie said...

ha ha, that is so funny!