Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Potty Trained!

I am happy to announce that Nathan is potty trained!  He has been doing awesome.  We tried a little while back and he just wasn't ready.  But the day after his birthday I talked to him about it again and since we were all out of diapers he was willing to try it as long as he could wear pull ups.  I was okay with that and he was amazing the first day.  He caught right on and had no accidents.  I was quite impressed and thought it was too good to be true.  Nathan proved me wrong and while we had a few slip ups here and there he took to it like a pro and was so proud of himself too!  We did a lot of cheering and dancing and it was quite an exciting time at our house.  He got to pick a potty treat and his choice was some gummy sharks from Grandma.  He now loves wearing his big boy pants and choosing a new one to wear each day.  We had borrowed a little Winnie the Pooh potty and he used that for a long time.  It was exciting for him and now it is even more exciting for him (and me) that he uses the big potty.  We are so proud of him! He is growing up so fast.
Good Job Nathan! 

No comments: