Tuesday, March 1, 2011

James

Last week James had his 15 month doctor appointment.  He is 22lbs and 32 inches tall.  That puts him at the 20% for weight and 90% for height.  Hmmm, tall and skinny, I wonder where he gets that from? (:  I was a little surprised and worried about his weight at first but when I talked to the doctor about it she said his growth curve is great and genetics are taking over.  I was surprised he didn't weigh more because James loves to eat! He has quite the appetite.  He does have a very mild case of eczema that we are working through.  His cheek gets the worst of it and all the drooling he does doesn't help either.  Other than that he is doing great! I love getting positive check ups and it is such a blessing to have a healthy and growing child.  James did have to get three shots and he was pretty tuff. He didn't cry until the last one and just for a minute.  He did great and I am so grateful for the progress he is making.   I can't believe how fast he is growing and I am loving every minute!

Some of James' favorites: 
Books, books, and more books. He is always looking at them or bringing them to me to read.  He loves to point and jabber at the pictures especially the babies or animals in the story.  His favorite right now is Sesame Street Circus of Opposites.
Playing, climbing, and exploring with his big brother.
Hugs from mommy (which is one of my favorites too!).
Food, especially sweet treats.
Helping in the kitchen or with the laundry or pretty much with anything someone is doing.
Playing with play dough.
Learning to walk.
Peek- a- boo.
Being outside.
Laughing and smiling.

James is such a sweet boy and I am so grateful to be his mom.  His life is a precious one.  He just makes me laugh at the funny and creative things he does.  James bring us lots of fun and joy. 

No comments: