Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms. I hope that you had a special day. It was very special for me because it was my first. I love being Nathan's mom. He is so amazing and brings so much joy into my life. Being a mom has been an incredible experience. I am so grateful for this privilege and look froward to many more Mother's Days.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms. I hope that you had a special day. It was very special for me because it was my first. I love being Nathan's mom. He is so amazing and brings so much joy into my life. Being a mom has been an incredible experience. I am so grateful for this privilege and look froward to many more Mother's Days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
You look so great, what a cute picture. Nathan is quite the handsome little guy. Happy 1st Mother's Day!
I agree, there is something really great about your first Mother's Day - congrats on it being a good one.
I hoped you had a good mother's day!!! I think you are an amazing mother. YOu look so beautiful!
Hi Ashley, I got your email a while ago and have been looking at your blog but I lost the email so I haven't ever gotten back to you. Nathan is really cute. Nick and I want to have you guys down soon so we will give you a call. See ya -natalie
Hi Ash, I just got your voicemail from last week, we were actually on a cruise and just got back. I am done working so we should get together this week and have lunch or just hang out.
Hey there beautiful!! You are the best mom ever, and the bestest friend! I love you!! Happy 1st mother's day!
Post a Comment