Thursday, August 7, 2008

Swimming and other fun things

This picture was taken at Nathan's swim class. I thought it was neat since I would never be able to capture a shot like that. As you can see he doesn't mind going underwater. He is becoming quite the swimmer. Maybe he will enjoy watching the Olympics. (:
Waving hi at the park. Actually he doesn't quite know how to wave but we are practicing.
He loves the remote control as you can see.
Getting so big. He loves to smile and show off those teeth. Which he is getting two more of. That makes eight teeth!!
Apricot eyebrows.

1 comment:

Melenie said...

Look at those long eyelashes! I'm really impressed with the swimming! Is it a baby water safety class, or is he actually learning to swim, or both? Either way, its very impressive and I should have done it too!