Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Nathan Thomas
The other day I was telling Nathan that his full name is Nathan Thomas Moehle. He thought about that for a minute, got a big smile and said "yeah". He was excited when I told him that Daddy's middle name was Thomas too. Last night as he was getting out of the tub and I was drying him off, he looked in the mirror with a big smile and said "my name is Thomas the train Nathan Moehle." It made me laugh. He really likes Thomas the train and trains in general. I don't know what he thinks is better, that his Daddy's middle name is Thomas too or that one of his favorite trains shares the same name as him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is too cute!
Time to come clean. Nathan's dad was named after a toy train.
Post a Comment