Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sweet Thoughts

The other week Nathan came up to me out of the blue and said  "Mommy, tell me bout you and daddy gettn' married".  It was so cute and a sweet suprise.  We have this picture in our home so we went over and looked at it as I explained that Mommy and Daddy were married in the San Diego temple and what that meant to us and our family.  He listened while I spoke and then said "you take me to the temple?" He was excited about that idea and it brought a smile to my face.  I explained how that all worked and he was okay with waiting as long as Mommy and Daddy would take him.  It was such a tender moment and something that I want to remember and tell him later in life.  That from age three he wants the temple to be apart of his life.  It made me reflect a little of the blessing of the temple in my life and the life of my family.  I am so grateful for that day that Ryan took me to the temple.

This last Sunday while in church we were looking at some temple pictures and Nathan made a verbal list of all the temples he would like to visit. Some of them were in Korea, Tonga, Chile and Brazil.  Looks like we have alot of traveling in our future. (:

No comments: